This is Adam Brown, Head Of Social Media at Coca-Cola, in a quick 3 minute interview back in January on his new Social Media Policy for Coke. What a job that must have been!
Below are the 10 Principles for their Online Spokespeople.
- Be Certified in the Social Media Certification Program.
- Follow our Code of Business Conduct and all other Company policies.
- Be mindful that you are representing the Company.
- Fully disclose your affiliation with the Company.
- Keep records.
- When in doubt, do not post.
- Give credit where credit is due and don’t violate others’ rights.
- Be responsible to your work.
- Remember that your local posts can have global significance.
- Know that the Internet is permanent.